These Terms and Conditions govern the performance of web hosting services supplementary to the General Terms and Conditions.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use S5HOST's services.
- 1.3 If you use any of our website services , we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1.4 You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
2. Appropriate Use of The Service
2.1 Client Content.
Client agrees that it will not distribute, electronically transmit or display any materials supplied by Client - or through Client by a third party - to any S5 Host server.
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited by the Service:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
2.2 Disk Space/Data Transfer.
The Client may occupy only the amount of disk space on the S5 HOST Server and utilize no more than the network data transfer that is allocated by S5 Host. Additional fees will be charged for exceeding the disk space and/or network bandwidth allowance of your selected plan.
2.3 Spam Policy.
Client shall not use our Services for chain letters, junk mail, spamming and bulk mailing.
3. Payment Terms
3.1 The Client agrees to pay Webfusion's invoices within 7 days of invoice due date.
3.2 Refund Policy and Billing Disputes
- S5HOST offers a forty five (30) day money back guarantee on shared web hosting and reseller packages if you cancel within the first forty five (45) days of the Initial Term
- S5HOST offers a fifteen (7) day money back guarantee on VPS Hosting if you cancel within the first fifteen (15) days of the Initial Term.
- Requests for a Money-back Guarantee Refund must be submitted in writing to our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3.3 Chargebacks, Reversals, and Retrievals
If you have a billing issue, please contact S5host to address and resolve the issue. If S5host receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your Services may be suspended without notice.
4. Consequences of termination
On termination of the Contract for any reason:
- You shall immediately pay to Us all outstanding unpaid invoices and interest and, in respect of Services supplied. Where no invoice has been submitted, We shall submit an invoice, which shall be payable by You immediately on receipt;
- clauses which expressly or by implication have effect after termination shall continue in full force and effect.
5. Limit Liability
Our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of Our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to You in respect of:
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- any use made by You of the Services or any part of them;
Customer may not transfer this contract without the written consent of S5Host.
You agree to indemnify and hold S5host.com, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse S5host.com with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or use by you or any third party of the Services.
8. Entire agreement